Happy New Year to all you Yogis!
As we stand upon the threshold of a new year, this is the ideal time to reassess, reaffirm and rejoice!
Here are some pointers for the year ahead:
- Go with the flow: ride the wave of life and see where it takes you.
- Repetition can be good: there is comfort in familiarity. Practice makes permanent! To do something well, commit to repetition and practise.
- Balance and focus are necessary to move forward successfully in life.
- Nothing is forever, so focus on the Now – this too shall pass!
- You are important, so take the time to nurture your body and soul.
- You always have choices – implement them!
- There is comfort in community – we are all in this together - One Tribe!
- Be the architect of your own practice – You are the CEO of your own life, so speak up for yourself.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously! Learn to laugh at yourself!
- Failure is good – it teaches us so much. Embrace all that you are…